300 x 300mm on interlocking plastic base
Each box contains 8 tiles
- Merbau Decking Tiles should be laid over a solid hard and dry surface that is well drained (eg. Concrete). The surface should be level to ensure that the tiles engage correctly.
- Tiles are engaged by interlocking fasteners on the tile edges.
- Tiles can be laid in either a straight or parquetry pattern to suit the application.
- Tiles can be easily cut using a hand or electric saw. When cutting ensure that suitable gloves, glasses and ear protection are used.
- When tiling direct to a solid wall an expansion gap of 5mm should be left to allow for possible movement.
- If the timber is left exposed to the weather without treatment, it will change to silver-grey colour over time.
- All Merbau products, if left exposed to wet weather, may bleed tannin. To reduce this, the timber should be treated with a suitable coating as soon as possible after installation.